The Cao Dai Temple was finished in 1955 when the Cao Dai Army was formed following the Japanese occupation of Indochina. Caodaists believe that all religions are ultimately the same and seek to promote tolerance throughout the world.
The Lord Buddha, Jesus Christ, Muhammad and Confucius, in addition to Joan of Arc and Julius Cesar are all honoured at this temple.
07:00 am Pick-up at the customers’ hotel and transfer to Tan Cang pier by Saigon River Tour’s comfortable minivan.
07:15 am Depart to the Cu Chi tunnels by luxury speedboat. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of The Pat’ a Chou cake with Lavie water & seasonal fruits, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks.
08:30 am Arrive to the Cu Chi Tunnels before the larger bus groups.
08:45 am Explore your excursion by watching a documentary film about one of the most sophisticated man-made tunnels together with its extraordinary wartime legends and:
– Walking in the jungle and visiting the traps, the secret entrances, the bunkers, and underground hideouts
– Relaxing with shooting real guns at the riffle range of Cu Chi Tunels. (Exclusive of bullets)
– Seeing the rice-paper (spring roll skin) and rice-wine production line
– Crawling into the tunnels and enjoying the special and fantastic feeling
– Taking a rest, drinking green tea and having tapioca – the main food served during the war time.
10:45 am Finish Cu Chi tour and head to Cao Dai Temple by comfortable minivan.
12:00 pm Visit the Cao Dai Holy See Temple, a mixture of a few different religions, located in Tay Ninh province. Walk around the temple to see its marvelous and mysterious architecture and watch the noon mass.
01:30 pm On the way to Ho Chi Minh city by car, your delicious traditional lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
04:00 pm Arrive back to Saigon to be dropped off at your place of stay.
– Private luxury speedboat, Insurance on boat, all entrance fees
– English-speaking guide
– Lavie water and wet towels
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off in district 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
– The Pat’ a Chou cake & seasonal fruits
– Vietnamese traditional set lunch
Private Tour: The Cu Chi tunnels (Cao Dai) is completely operated by Saigon River Tour using our own private tour guide, on-board hostess and the above itinerary.
Price per group
1 - 2 persons
VND 3,000,000 per person
– Pick-up and drop-off at Phu My port: VND 4,000,000 per car (Max 12 persons/ car)
– Non-english speaking guide (Chinese, French, German, …): VND 2,000,000 per person
(The above rates are not included mandatory Government and service charge)