Can Gio Biosphere Reserve is a wetland located 40 km southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. This reserve has been listed the biosphere reserve by UNESCO. The site is an important wildlife sanctuary in Vietnam as it is characterized by a wetland biosystem dominated by mangrove and many rare species.
The forest’s area is 75,740 ha, with over 150 botanical species.
– Visit the Reserve Bats Lagoon of the city.
– Row a small boat through the mangrove forest.
– Visit the crab pond and trying crab angling, explore the lives of crabs, how to chose the best crab.
– Arrive to the center of Vam Sat to obserse immense panorama of Vam Sat mangrove forest from “Tang Bong” tower.
– Walk along the road through the forest, challenge yourself with a suspension bridge, then visit the deer herd which are very playful, friendly to human, and you can feed them.
– Visit the crocodile farm (with the Crocodylus Porosus is listed in the Red Book), learn the process of hatching crocodiles
– Join one of the most fearless activities: Standing on the cruise boat for angling carnivorous crocodile
– Observe wild monkeys’ daily life (long-tailed monkeys characterized by Can Gio)
– Visit the area for bird conservation in the wild bird nesting season, more than 10.000 types of bird in 26 different species (from May to October)
– Finish the interesting trip to Can Gio Mangrove Forest
– Private luxury speedboat, Insurance on boat, all entrance fees
– English-speaking guide
– Lavie water and wet towels
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off
– The Pat’ a Chou cake & seasonal fruits
– Vietnamese traditional set lunch
Private Tour: The Can Gio Mangrove Forest is completely operated by Saigon River Tour using our own private tour guide, on-board hostess and the above itinerary.
|Group size||Price per person|
|1 person||VND 9,000,000|
|2 persons||VND 4,500,000|
|Extra person||VND 2,200,000|
– Pick-up and drop-off at Phu My port: VND 4,000,000 per car (Max 12 persons/ car)
– Non-english speaking guide (Chinese, French, German, …): VND 2,000,000 per person
(The above rates are not included mandatory Government and service charge)
Address: Room 4, IBC building, 1A Me Linh Square, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 84-(0) 902 446 346
Hotline: 84-(0) 909 695 256