Phu Chau Floating Temple: Located on a beautiful island along Vam Thuat River. The temple is famous for journeys of spiritual enlightenment with local Saigon people. As you walk through this place of worship adorned with intricate statues and beautiful architecture, you will gain a sense of the Vietnamese culture and its local religions.
Binh Quoi Village: Located in the vicinity of Saigon metropolitan area, surrounded by green space and fresh air, Binh Quoi Village is well known as a miniature replica of the Mekong Delta. From Saigon Newport, we will cruise upstream to Saigon Bridge, go around Thanh Da Island and arrive at Binh Quoi Village. Fresh fruits and coconut juice will be served on your promenade.
– Insurance on boat & life jacket
– English-speaking guide
– Lavie water and wet towels
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off in district 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
– Coconut juice & local fruit at Binh Quoi village
Tour Departure Time: 9:00 AM or 3:00 PM
Tour Length: Approximately 2 hours
Group Tour: The Island Sightseeting is completely operated by Saigon River Tour using our own private tour guide, on-board hostess and the above itinerary.
– Adult:VND 1,399,000 per person
– Child (under 12 years old): 75% on Adult price
– Child (under 8 years old): 50% on Adult price
– 1st Infant (under 4 years old): free of charge
Private Tour: Same itinerary as the Saigon River Tour group tour, the trip are fully operated by Saigon River Tour using our own private tour guide.
Price per group
1 -2 persons
VND 1,500,000 per person
(The above rates are not included mandatory Government and service charge)