Cruising along Saigon River into the Mekong Delta area by our Vip & luxury speedboat.On the way,you will enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks.We will visit local market for rest stop and you will discover local daily life,and try some typical fruits.Keep cruising to Mekong Delta area and you will enjoy some typical Southern Vietnamese’s activities such as: traditional music, cycling on village roads, rowing a boat, savoring honey tea,,riding on Vietnam Lambro Tuk Tuk, visit to a coconut candy factory.A lunch with Vietnam traditional style will be amazing you,especial fried elephant ear fish at Riverside restaurant.
07:30 am Pick-up at the customers’ hotel and transfer to Tan Cang pier by Saigon River Tour’s comfortable minivan.
08:00 am Depart to Mekong Delta area (Ben Tre province) by luxury speedboat. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of The Pat’ a Chou cake with Lavie water, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks.
08:45 amVisit the local market in Long An province.
You will Walk inside the local market and discover the local daily life.The special part is you can try some of typical fruits..And we are sure you might find something you haven’t seen before! Great time for photo shots.
09:30 am Keep cruising to Ben Tre province (Real Mekong Delta Area).
11:00 am Arrive to Mekong Delta Area (Ben Tre province)
– Experience the peaceful atmosphere of water region by rowing a small boat through small canals with the conical hat.
– Taste special wines of Snake/ Scorpion (optional).
– Hearing the story about the local plantations and their “friendly” bees.
– Enjoy a cup of honey tea from local family recipe.
– Listen to the Southern traditional folk music was handed down for over 100 years (listed by UNESCO as intangible cultural heritage of the world – Don Ca Tai Tu).
– Get on the Vietnamese Lambro tuk-tuk (vehicle using for schools and works), and ride in the winding village road to see the local houses & gardens.
– Visit a small family business of coconut candies, hearing how they use every ounce coconuts for their life.
01:00 pm Cruise to Diem Phuong restaurant and enjoy your Vietnamese traditional lunch with delicious 7-courses: Elephant-Ear fish (one very special dish in Mekong Delta), rice-paper served with fish sauce and other dishes.
02:00 pm Finish lunch and head to Saigon.
04:00 pm Arrive back to Saigon to be dropped off at your place of stay.
– Insurance on boat & life jacket
– English-speaking guide
– Lavie water and wet towels
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off in district 1
– The Pat’ a Chou cake & seasonal fruits at local market
– Vietnamese traditional set lunch at Diem Phuong restaurant
Tour Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Tour Length: Approximately 8 hours
Group Tour: The Mekong Delta is completely operated by Saigon River Tour using our own private tour guide.
– Adult: VND 2,499,000 per person
– Child (under 12 years old): 75% on Adult price
– Infant (under 3 years old): free of charge
Private Tour: Same itinerary as the Saigon River Tour group tour, the trip are fully operated by Saigon River Tour using our own private tour guide.
|Group size||Price per group|
|1 - 2 persons||VND 12,000,000|
|Extra person||VND 3,000,000 per person|
– Pick-up and drop-off at Phu My port: VND 4,000,000 per car (Max 12 persons/ car)
– Non-english speaking guide (Chinese, French, German, …): VND 2,000,000 per person
(The above rates are not included mandatory Government and service charge)
Room 4, IBC building, 1A Me Linh Square, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Whatsapp: 84-(0) 902 446 346
Hotline: 84-(0) 909 695 256
International Tour Operator License:
No. 79-897/2018/TCDL-GP LHQT
Business License: 0312494072